Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults R.C.I.A
Celebration of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults will be held on September 20, 2020 and September 27,2020 both at the 10:30 Mass.
To secure a reservation for your child or adult receiving their sacraments, along with their assigned number of guests, please contact the appropriate coordinator.
Please Contact Grace Fernandez [email protected] for your assigned Mass date and Reservation.
For Children in RCIA please contact Dana Robles [email protected]
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (R.C.I.A)
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults Adapted of Children (R.C.I.A-AC)
“Preparing hearts to receive Jesus”
Welcome! We are very excited that you are considering joining the Catholic Church as a full member.
“In the sacrament of Christian initiation we are freed from the power of darkness and joined to Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection. We receive the Spirit of filial adoption and are part of the entire people of God in the celebration of the memorial of the Lord’s death and resurrection.”….RCIA Book, Introduction pg xvi
What is the RCIA/ RCIA-AC journey?
- A faith journey where you build a personal relationship with Jesus.
- You are guided and supported during your journey by the RCIA/RCIA-AC Team, your Sponsor and the faith community.
- You will become familiar with the beliefs of the Catholic Church.
RCIA/RCIA-AC is only the beginning of your faith journey, not the end.
It IS NOT:
- A series of classes
- A program
- Something you will ever graduate from or complete.
RCIA and RCIA-AC is for those who have NOT been baptized and/or those baptized under a different faith.
- I am an Adult (over the age of 18yrs): click here
- I am a parent and my child is over the age of reason (7yrs old – 17yrs old) and NOT baptized Catholic. click here
- I am a parent and my child is over the age of reason (7yrs old – 17yrs old) and HAS been baptized Catholic: click here
- Sponsor click here
Grace Fernandez - RCIA Coordinator